Saturday, May 8, 2010

SXC ALUMNI MEET AT MUMBAI

I have discussed this many times with all and its high time we guys met over khana pina.

Su karu, time nathi and travel is killing me. One needs at least 2 weeks of total dedication to organise a good event.

My P.A. also left as I am travelling 4 days a week and she felt very lonely without me ..hee hee jus kidding.. she was pregnant and I am not to be blamed for that.

New one was not so good so had to ask her to leave.

Some days I feel may be I will get good support staff who will understand my jaroorat and work as I want them to. Getting people with IQ above 120 is so tough these days.

Did you check yours ? CHECK HERE

We are having a meet at Bangkok on 22-23 May for all Xaverians world over. Lets see how many finally make it with a volatile city sitting on powder keg.

JUST READ THAT PROTEST IS BEING CALLED OFF....

I am sure now over 200 xaverians will emerge from Pattaya Beaches to cheer each other and promote the fellowship bond.

Have to go for work now...Cheers to all

Nihil Ultra!









No comments:

Post a Comment