Saturday, May 8, 2010

HELLO 2010

Hey all,

Its good to be back after almost 8 months which have been very hectic.

Besides re-engineering my business, we have launched an affordable mega township which is eco friendly at Hadapsar Pune. Its name is "GREEN CITY"

Tough thing if you ask me so many things to work out before launch and boy the rush on the day, almost 3000 people attended the launch. It was launched by noted marathi film actor - Ms. Sonali Kulkarni and she had Mr. Swapnil Bandhodkar, well known singer of marathi songs, to give company.

I am still sitting at the site and sharing my thoughts with you.

Watched highlights of T20 match between India and Australia in the morning and one can easily make out that our batsmen were hell bent on gifting their wickets to kangaroos. I wish some one looks beyond IPL and finds why the so called T20 champions acted that way unless predecided.

Today temperature at Pune is 42 degrees, hottest in last few weeks. Am scared to go out.

Just commented on blog of my friend, Piyush Shah

Few days back had a word with another friend of mine, ex-MD of World Gold Council, and he says Gold will rise more. perhaps we should not learn to live without gold like rest of the world does. This obsession with Gold should end.

But let me share one thing that we in our family believe that Gold brings Lakshmi home. So are we knowingly or unknowingly doing that and is that the real reason why India has grown so much economically? Food for thought for you.

And my lunch is waiting for me ..so time to leave... ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment